Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On the dark side

I am doing a little bookkeeping on the side and already have very mixed feelings about it, but that's a whole other topic I am not going into. Yesterday my kids both fell asleep so I quickly jumped at the chance to get some work done before one of them woke up and I wouldn't be able to get anything else done.  I entered a whole bunch of data in a spreadsheet for an hour before I had to stop. I was feeling pretty good about it. I just came back in the office to try and do a little more and found my computer rebooted??? Who knows why.  Did I save my work, no, because no one goes in there but me and I leave the computer on all the time and everything up and open and haven't had any problems yet, so didn't think about it.  Which means I lost everything I did yesterday.  Does that qualify as a good reason to have a Dr Pepper??  I think so.  Bleh

2 comments:

  1. psh. any reason is good enough for a dp. good thing we don't keep em in the house: kids just fell asleep and i have a massive headache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so frustrating. Dr. Pepper, yum.

    ReplyDelete