Friday, February 11, 2011

Photo Gallery

I want to create a photo gallery. I have accrued a number of black and a few dark brown photo frames that I love over the years.  And with the good camera, we have a few pics that I am starting to love.  I want to make a wall gallery with all of them similar to this.  This is about the size of my wall and I have a bench like that and a few other things that would be cool.  I found this on someone's blog, but apparently it's from potterybarn. Anyway,  I have cut out paper the size of my frames and put them on the wall to see how to arrange it.  I don't know why I have never done this before, maybe because I have never had paper that big, but thanks to moving I have a stash of packing paper that is huge and blank and the perfect thing just for this.  Right now I need to look it over for a day or two to keep moving them around until it is perfect.  Then print the perfect pictures, but I am hopeful that I will make it work.  Promise to share pics when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment