Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Year end total

OK, I have been dying to see how much money I really spend on crafts and projects and my year end total is very positive. $280.43!!! I haven't even used a ton of this stuff  and I haven't posted a lot of the things I have done, so there are way more projects than are posted. The great thing too is I actually got a number of these items for free with credits and gift cards, but I don't want to try and factor that in. I think that's pretty impressive that I did all my homemade gifts, boredom projects, decorating, upcycling, toys for the kids and all that for less than $300!!! I don't know if I will track my money again this year. I mostly wanted to prove to my husband that all my crafting and supply buying is really worth it. He thought it was a lot more but I think he should be pleased to see this amount. So I think this proves I should keep it up!! So here's to another year of crafts and blogging. Hopefully after I am done creating my 3rd biggest craft (our baby boy due in the end of March) I will get back in the swing of things.  Happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment