Friday, May 20, 2011

Latest Baby projects

I made a few other baby presents other than my thrift find green hat and booties.  Here's my pics.  I made the hat with 2 interchangeable flower hair clips so the hat can be worn plain, the clips separate or mix and match and add your own. I made some more stacking blocks with a bag and a purse for the big sister gift for one of these baby gifts.  Big sisters need some presents too.  Amelia was so thrilled when I came home from my shower for Ben with 2 presents for her too. Both purses, one was a sparkly Disney princess purse and the other a faux-leather one that I imitated in cake form for her 3rd birthday.  She still has both and still plays with them daily.  I don't know if this one I made will hold up that long, but hopefully it will be fun for a little while.  I actually attempted to make some wristlets for my niece a few years ago and didn't like the way they looked so I was really happy to finally figure out what to do with these rectangles without undoing them.  Just sewed them up and added a strap and voila, the perfect purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment