Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My next medium to craft with....

Chicken wire!!!  I stumbled across some cool chicken wire ideas and I can see myself liking some projects with it. This is the pic that started the idea.  My sister in law made some fabric birds a few years ago and gave 2 to Amelia.  We have a little nest thing they sit in, and Amelia plays with them occasionally.  They are so cute and I could see a few more having a home like this.  And plain would be cute too.  I am pretty sure you can get the light fixtures at Ikea (we have some from there) and then get 2 hoops to wrap the wire around and voila.
Next I love the cages and planters made out of wire with the candles.  Gives a cool feel.
This last one come from here and gives a a lot of cool ideas, but I didn't want to post all of them, but I love this one a lot and could see hanging some cool black and white classics.  I think I want our master bedroom to eventually be black and white and grey shades and then switch up the accent colors.  I could see something like this being a classic in there. Will be a good replacement to my sticks!!! (If you don't know what I am talking about, you can find them with my peeps bunting hanging on them here)

And my next medium to craft with cement, and don't forget paper mache......does it end for me??

No comments:

Post a Comment