Monday, January 24, 2011

My first time buying, not just gawking

I bought my first thing off etsy today instead of just perusing for good ideas to make myself.  (C'mon ALL of us do that)  I attempted to buy a new ring for Phil earlier this morning (our anniversary is tomorrow and his wedding ring doesn't fit), but canceled my order when it prompted me to pay with paypal.  Then I wanted something for my sis and I decided to suck it up and try and realized you can pay with a credit card. Now I feel foolish that I didn't get the ring.  But, I am excited about her gift and hopefully it doesn't take too long.I'd tell you what it is, but I don't want to spoil it.  It just took me a few days to decide what to send her, then find the perfect one, then realize that I do not have the time to make it or any supplies and probably can't for the price they are there. Am I the only one who feels challenged by etsy to make something bigger, better and cheaper??.  It's just taunting me.  Dangerous for craft making. Double dangerous now that I know how easy etsy things are to buy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun, I love shopping on etsy. I have found some great patterns there, sometimes it just makes me lazy though and want to buy it instead of make it~!

    ReplyDelete