Sunday, January 16, 2011

sunday baking

My newest obsession in the kitchen right now are these rolls.  I think they are the best roll recipe ever and I have made a batch every week for the last month or so.  Today I double-batched it and tied them in knots for dinner.  (it made like 40 so here is my bowl of them) I recommend these to anyone who likes to bake bread.  THE best.  I typically have no patience for bread rising twice, that's why I like to make cinnamon rolls. So I let these sort of rise a little, punch down and let them sort of rise a little more and bake them and they still turn out incredible.  They are fool proof I swear. (actually one time I forgot the salt and they were nasty, so they can be ruined, but I just baked another batch the next day to make up for it)  I dare you to try them!! Except Claire, who is already a pro and made these for us one time and since then I have been hooked.

1 comment: