Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Step Ahead

I was just thinking to myself the other day about revamping some of my hundreds of old crappy tees into something a little more interesting like cascading ruffles and low and behold, I hopped on one of my favorite blogs, Make it and Love it, and she has a tutorial for just what I was looking for.  Guess it's a definite on my list now!!  You can check her site out here. Currently I am crocheting baby hats.  I bought 3 patterns off etsy yesterday instead of doing what I always do, make one up, not write it down, and never able to recreate it again. It's so annoying, especially when it comes out soo cute and I want another one.  So I am sticking with a pattern and making my changes to it later if I feel like it.  Pics to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment