Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Side Tracked

I have been doing some cute crafts and decorating, but haven't taken pics.  Maybe today and post tomorrow.  But in the meantime, here is a funny story.  I have bad skin.  Always breaking out, black circles, eczema, scarring, you name it.  And both my poor kids suffer from some of it already.  Rashes are all too common in our house.  Well, I can't seem to control a spot of eczema that keeps coming back on my forehead.  Rough and red and raised.  Hard to hide.  It all started when we moved and I think the water here plus the treatment I was using was too harsh of a combo.  I stopped using it, but then the acne comes back.  It's never ending and you know I am desperate when I start googleing home remedies and they sound like a great idea.  I was reading some homeopathic remedies today and read about how drinking apple cider vinegar can help acne and a number of things.  So I made myself an oatmeal and soy milk face mask and while I was waiting for it to do it's thing, I decided to try drinking the vinegar.  I poured in a guestimate of 2-3 TABLESPOONS vinegar in a cup of water and chugged.  Ohhh, the burning and the gagging and now the heartburn.  I swore it was what the internet said to do.  I just double checked, 2 TEASPOONS!!!!! I don't know if I can ever do that again, even the right amount.  I am going to be paying for that all day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment