Wednesday, April 27, 2011

urggg

So I feel foolish.  On a whim, I bought 3 crochet patterns off an etsy shop. I liked her stuff and didn't want to surf etsy for hours for the perfect ones. They were cute and good priced, $4.50 each or 3 for $10.  Obviously I decided to go with 3 for 10, but when I got the patterns, 2 were exactly the same except add ears to it.  I should have looked closer and seen that, but I would think she would have specified that especially when I ordered.  Kind of annoying.  Even her flower patterns are the same on all 3.  I feel like I got a little gipped and foolish that I didn't look closer.  It is a cute pattern, but I would have just bought the one or something totally different if I knew it was going to be the same. At least make your flowers different. Most other pattern stores give you the base pattern with the ears and flowers as part of it so one pattern 3 ways.  Since they were separate, I thought the base of the hat was different.  A little bad business in my opinion. Well, that's my rant.  I am not going to buy from her shop again. But I do have a really adorable hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment