Thursday, June 30, 2011

I found yet another sewing blog

I drool over a lot of her stuff.  Her crochet work and photos and pretty adorable kids, and some of her sewing. She's a little fussy for my taste, and likes vintage patterns.  But, I love this blanket and I am always up for a good flannel blanket pattern.  I have made dozens of the strip flannel with the frayed edge and then I moved on to the squares. Hours of cutting little tiny snips with sweaty hands in apartments with no a/c!!!! I have to say that this is my favorite creation by far.  A happy mistake that turned out cool. A little nod to argyle. I love argyle anything.

But this is adorable and just the right kind of tedious I would like and can't be more tedious than this above???.  I have a stack of flannel waiting to be used and I think I just found the project!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment