Thursday, March 24, 2011

I made these therefore...

I thought I would whip up this treat that I saw a picture of on another blog or something and clicked on it because it just looked sooo good and then I just had to make it once I saw it.  YUMMMM!!  I didn't have whipping cream, so I just melted a spoonful of peanut butter with a large handful of chocolate chips.  Yep, that's how I measure stuff.  I wanted it to harden because I am going to pack them up.  We had "tested" the brownies with just the pb filling and ended up eating like 1/3 that way, so that measurement of chocolate layer was perfect what was left in the pan.  Her recipe looked a little more soft, and I knew those wouldn't pack, so maybe next time I make these I will follow her recipe.  Because I will be making these a lot!!!  Phil wanted it to be an inch thick like the picture on her blog.  That was a little much for me.  And these are the perfect brownies even if you add nothing to them.  If you like peanut butter and chocolate, you should make these. Here's my attempt at a brownie stack picture.

Since I am eating these brownies, I have been exercising again (and for lots of other reasons, but brownies is definitely a good one) I bought on Amazon on demand Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I love Amazon VOD because it goes to my Roku and then I can watch it on the TV without the computer.  Makes it nice.  Back to the workout, I have only done it twice but man, that is a good 20 minute workout.  I have only done level 1 and there are 3, so I can't wait to work up.  My butt and calves and chest hurt when I am doing the weirdest things, but that pain makes me feel good.  You know that feeling!!  So looking for a quick good workout, try it.  It is like $5 for all 3 on Amazon VOD.

1 comment:

  1. Disneyland looks fun- sounds like Amelia was a good age to enjoy it!

    These brownies look GREAT. You took this pic? It looks really profess!

    ReplyDelete