Monday, March 28, 2011

Refreshed

Ok, Disneyland is a crazy place and it was a long tiring day (like 12 hours in the park!!!) only to get up and do it again the next day.  I realized I no longer have the stamina of my 20 year old body where I could work a 12 hour shift standing all day and then go out all night and wake up and do it again. By 10am the second day I caved in and bought a $3 coke.  By 4 my feet were aching and I was finding excuses to sit. By 10pm you couldn't pay me to drag my kids on another ride.  It was great and we had a blast.  I am feeling refreshed and ready to  do the same old monotonous things again.  I am not saying I am making Disneyland a regular trip for us.  Once every 2 years is enough.  But I am saying a night or 2 away from my house anywhere is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment