Friday, March 18, 2011

On my list for the weekend:

  1. Finish the sash and post pics of the adorable dress I made Amelia.
  2. Cook something new and bake something new.  I am undecided about the treat, but leaning towards this BBQ chicken braid
  3. Wash both our cars and SCRUB my nasty house.  Seriously I would be ashamed if anyone came inside.
  4. Finish up my bookkeeping job.
  5. Make some shirts for the kids for our trip to Disneyland next week.  Yep, last minute going to Disneyland with my brother.  I'll post about it on my other blog. But I am giddier than I should be.
  6. Play tennis or go on a walk.
  7. Buy a swimsuit so I can stop obsessing and wasting my time when I could be crossing off my list!!
  8. Try and get Ben to poop on the toilet.  (I hate potty training him.  It was too easy with Amelia)
I could keep going, but I think this will be a reasonable list to tackle along with all the other day to day stuff  like feeding my family, a million trips to the potty, laundry and trying to have a little fun so I am not the task master all weekend. I am posting this so maybe I will have more accountability to actually finish this list. 

1 comment:

  1. BBQ chicken braid is delicious, the homemade BBQ sauce is also delicious, I'm not eating store bought again. Your still doing your job? definetly buy yourself the swimsuit you want with the money you earned. I get to go and see Sis. Beck talk at the AF tabernacle tomorrow, aside from that grocery shopping is the other thing on my list, yuck!

    ReplyDelete